Kinky Boots (NSFW)

I hope everyone had a jolly and indulgent Yule - New Year's period.

If not, here is a new photo shot by Mistress Elita to cheer you up :) Tap the image to see a larger version.

Apologies if you've already seen it in my Bad Girl Gallery!

I will be relaxing alone in my 5* Central London hotel 10.30 - 11.30am on Monday 29th January, if anyone would like to join me.

I will also be available for a 1+ hour meeting in London on 25th January.

I think these are my only one-hour meetings available this month, but I will also have one or two available Thursday 8th - Friday 9th February :) I would certainly love to bring my boots and my cane for any boys who were on the naughty list and need to be disciplined.

Other than that, I am available for kinky, GFE, and kinky GFE bookings of 2+ hours more or less any day, given notice.

📞 Call me via DirectChat
🐦 Follow me on Twitter
🌐 Visit MissLillyWatson.com

Popular Posts