8 steps for socially awkward Clients

If your sensuality feels blocked behind social awkwardness or shyness, this might be the blog for you.

I used to suffer intensely from social awkwardness, to the point where I barely spoke at all between the ages of 16 and 18- perhaps that's part of the reason I became so interested in glamour and visual eloquence- expressing my inner world through style and spirit rather than through having to approach people and speak.

Thankfully, that quiet, awkward time is in the past for me, and with that empathy in mind, I have written this blog that I hope might help a shy gentleman out there approach a lady he is interested in.
 

1.     1.  Check out my Sex Menu blog and my Kinks list on KLE so you don’t have to cringe through asking me if I want to do that secret thing you’re into only to have me say “not really”. This is one social awkwardness nightmare scenario you do not need to risk! I’m actually quite shy myself about listing all the specific sex acts I enjoy in one place, but these are the places to look if you making a booking depends on my wanting to do that one special thing you’re into. If it’s not listed anywhere… then you have your answer.

2.      2.  Get to know my personality and desires in advance via this blog, Twitter and my WishTender. You can subscribe to the blog and follow me on Twitter for free. And yes, browse my WishTender, even if you have zero intention of buying anything: what’s on there tells you a lot about me and might give you something to chat about. Perhaps you like that product or service too!

3.      3.  If seeing someone you fancy naked for the first time makes you feel overwhelmed, you can have that moment alone and in advance using the wonders of the internet. I have a couple of nudes on my website, misslillywatson.com, and lots and lots of them on my OnlyFans account, which is the ideal place to get to know me better online. If you already know what I look like naked when we meet, you are more likely to look like Mr Cool (or at least, Mr Dignified) when you see the view in person.




So. It turns out I’m just as into roleplay, face-sitting, water sports, caning or kissing as you are. My web presence makes me seem like someone you’d want to know. You’ve seen me naked and you’re into it. You are going to have to talk to me. If you are ready to email and ask me out, great! If you're not quite there yet, then continue reading...

 

4.      4. You can start by texting. It’s silent, less pressure, you get time to re-read my replies and retype your own a couple of times before sending. We will agree a date and time for a texting session so you can relax in the knowledge that I am definitely in the mood to chat when we’re chatting. And if you feel overwhelmed, you can just stop and take a breath. We can text via WhatsApp (£75 for up to half an hour) or OnlyFans ($75 for up to half an hour).

5.      5.  Do a meet and greet over the phone. It’s a steppingstone between texting and meeting in person. It is less of a commitment than meeting in a bar or café and therefore socially easier. No-one can tell over the phone if you’ve written yourself a list of notes to remind you what to say. Furthermore, if you feel yourself starting to panic and can’t get it under control, you can hang up anytime and I will assume your phone battery died (it happens). 




 

So. We’ve talked to each other. We had a good chat. We seem to get on. You’re going to have to ask me out. Again, if you are ready to email and ask me out, great! If you're still not quite there yet, then continue reading...

 

6.      6.  Use my Beyond the Boudoir and Restaurants pages to frame up an attractive date proposal email that you can feel confident I’ll say yes to. Check out my address book for threesomes in the pop-out left-hand column (tap the back arrow in the top left corner of this page, followed by the three little horizontal lines that appear). You know for sure that I love that theatre or restaurant and will definitely want to go there. You know for sure that I definitely like that companion and will want to have a threesome with him/ her. Assuming you can provide a deposit, your chances of rejection at this point are practically zero.

7.      7.  If you want to bring a gift but are the sort of person who awkwardly throws presents at people or can’t seem to perfect the timing for when to hand it over, you can send a gift via WishTender instead of bringing it in person. You can add a little note, or not; either way, it’s a lovely ice-breaker that helps me to relax as well as you.

8.      8.  You can do advance prep before meeting to boost your sense of confidence and calm. A yoga or gym session, a full body massage, a good night’s sleep, a haircut and professional shave, a mani-pedi, a trip to the hygienist to have your teeth cleaned, new underwear, a little manscaping, get your favourite suit dry cleaned, and so forth. Each of these seemingly insignificant details can subconsciously positively affect a lady’s regard for you, give you ways to expel nervous energy, and increase your confidence. Check out my blog, A Client’s Guide to Sexual Confidence for more pro tips.

 

Photo by Darla Blake

When we meet, I do everything I can to help you feel supported and relaxed. I host at hotels with lovely bars attached where we can start the conversation by discovering each other’s favourite cocktails or mocktails. If public spaces like bars tend to overwhelm you, we can retire straight to the room and open a bottle of wine or mineral water together. A glass of something nice certainly helps me to unwind! Making full and thorough use of the shower and complementary toothbrush and mouthwash relaxes muscle tension and will dispel any lingering worries about body odour or bad breath for both of us.

You can make a booking of just two hours, if the thought of longer bookings gives you that over-anxious, overwhelmed feeling, and you can leave at any time without having to give a reason (as long as you don’t try to retrieve that envelope). After a few shorter bookings, whether they took place in hotel rooms, bars or your favourite museum, you might feel ready to book for longer, but if you never do, it’s okay. I keep the lights dimmed, the curtains closed and the drinks chilled. Let’s do that secret thing you like.


I am an elegant, affectionate, sensual hedonist and elite, discreet dating companion... a blonde, ultrafeminine and authentically kinky English rose. I like to laugh, smile, flirt and play, whether for a moment’s welcome escape, a wild afternoon or an opulent evening for two… anywhere 5* between London and Devon. If you would like to comment on this post or arrange a date, please email misslillywatson@protonmail.com.

 Subscribe to my blog in a reader
💙 OnlyFans
🕊️ Follow me on Twitter
🌐 Visit MissLillyWatson.com

Popular Posts