A Client's Guide to Sexual Confidence





"Follow an expert." - Virgil

My honest thoughts right before meeting a new Client? "I hope they're nice. I hope they like me." I imagine the Client is thinking the same. But how do you get someone to like you? I'm not sure, but I think it begins with being very clean and very kind. Here are my thoughts.


It started with a kiss...

Kissing someone for the first time is one of the most subtly exciting of experiences. Perhaps we are still fully dressed, yet here we are, reaching out to each other and sharing intimacy. We are closing our eyes and literally tasting each other for the first time.

Our lips and tongues are so incredibly sensitive, and so close to our brains, that we can sense huge amounts of information from a kiss: taste, temperature, pressure. Even our noses are subtly involved in sensing what is going on.

We only get to have one first kiss, so I like to floss, use mouthwash and then brush my teeth immediately before. Then I can relax and not be self-conscious. (This may sound like an odd order to do it in. I saw a girl on Twitter recommend it and now I'm never going back. I used to do brush, then floss, then mouthwash, but this way round really makes my mouth and teeth feel like they've been professionally cleaned.) Self-consciousness is almost as much of a passion-killer as bad breath (almost). I invite you to join me in this feeling of total relaxation. Hotel room bathrooms usually have toothbrushes and paste, or you can ask housekeeping to bring you some. I always provide floss, Listerine, toothpaste and a disposable toothbrush for you to make use of in my incall bathroom.

I'm yearning to touch you. Do you want to touch me?

The experience of stroking your date's silky skin is much more likely to go smoothly if you use a nail brush and then sand off any sharp bits.

There are emery boards in the vanity kit in hotel room bathrooms (as well as a nail brush for you in mine).

If you are hosting and forget your nail brush, you can hack it by quickly washing your hair. That really cleans under your nails!

Scent is a powerful weapon in the seducer's arsenal.

Your Companion smells amazing. Part of that delicious cocktail of erotic scents that make your cock twitch every time you come near her is her soap and shower gel, believe it or not.

Whether you are busily showering in your hotel room in anticipation of your date arriving, or showering at her incall, don't make the common error of thinking that rinsing is the same as washing. What is the difference? Soap, plenty of it, from head to toe, and in every nook and cranny! 

Be generous when applying the shower gel to the wash cloth, and the soapy wash cloth to your whole body, paying special attention to your cock, balls and the cleft of your bottom, thinking of all the places you'd want your Companion to touch and kiss you. It can be quite an erotic experience; a little hot, wet and slippery self-exploratory foreplay, if you will.

If you have a foreskin, you must pull it back and wash underneath every day, and after you pee- otherwise it won't be clean or fragrant.

I personally have a particular thing for freshly washed balls that still have a mouth-watering scent of clean linen or oranges from the shower gel. I love kissing, licking, tasting and just... smelling them. I can get lost down there for quite some time! But if I can tell my date isn't in the habit of thoroughly soaping them, I find the taste and smell to be less enjoyable, and quietly avoid the area. If you don't use soap every day, your skin absorbs the bad smells over time, and even an emergency wash at your Companion's incall won't be enough to shift the none too fragrant results of years of poor hygiene.

I want you to feel completely relaxed when we are together, and not worried about making a mess when you sit on white sheets and towels. You must wash the cleft of your bottom very thoroughly with the soapy wash cloth, really getting in there as far as you dare, so that you know that you can dry yourself equally thoroughly with a white towel and relax naked wherever you please without leaving embarrassing marks behind, and that your behind itself smells gorgeous.

All this talk of erotic scents is getting me very much in the mood, just writing this, btw! Scent can be a powerful aphrodisiac. Personally, I love a dash of cologne, but if you want a woman's point of view, it definitely isn't necessary :) A fresh kiss, a smooth touch and clean, fragrant, kissable skin are what matters.

I am an elegant, affectionate, sensual hedonist and elite, discreet dating companion... a blonde, ultrafeminine and authentically kinky English rose. I like to laugh, smile, flirt and play, whether for a moment’s welcome escape, a wild afternoon or an opulent evening for two… anywhere 5* between London and Devon. If you would like to comment on this post or arrange a date, please email misslillywatson@protonmail.com.

 Subscribe to my blog in a reader
💙 OnlyFans
🕊️ Follow me on Twitter

Popular Posts