Want to know what my face looks like..?

Instead of potentially compromising my Clients' discretion by posting photos of my face online, allow me to talk about the closest thing I have to a "celebrity doppelgänger".

The closest I've seen to me is probably Carole Lombard, who was married to Clark Gable and mostly in comedies like Mr & Mrs Smith (the 1941 version!). She died in a plane crash when she was only 33, having just raised $2million for the war effort. I must find out if she ever played a courtesan.

People who know me IRL, what do you think?








I am an elegant, affectionate, sensual hedonist and elite, discreet dating companion... a blonde, ultrafeminine and authentically kinky English rose. I like to laugh, smile, flirt and play, whether for a moment’s welcome escape, a wild afternoon or an opulent evening for two… anywhere luxurious between London and Devon. If you would like to comment on this post or arrange a date, please email MissLillyWatson@Protonmail.com.

 Subscribe to my blog in a reader
💙 OnlyFans
🕊️ Follow me on Twitter

Popular Posts