New Year's resolutions


L-R: Famke, Elle Stone, me.

Posting publicly to hold myself accountable :D I now have a folder of apps on my phone titled Self-improvement and the drive to go with it!

  • Drink water with every meal
  • Do Dry January
  • MORE THREESOMES!
  • Remember to ask for a cab fare to get home safely from late-night dates
  • Listen to audio books in the car, starting with Learn to Speak Italian, ready for my trip later this month!
  • Do something completely new to me that I have never done before
  • Have a self-care day at least once per month!
  • Meditate twice daily (I think this is the most important one)
  • Show gratitude as often as possible to improve relationships and daily mood
  • Relax in a sauna once a week
  • Don't procrastinate or put off til tomorrow what I want to do today!
  • Be curious, spontaneous and ambitious
  • Actually enjoy my money instead of stressing out over it
  • Dine at Scott's, Umu and Clos Maggiore, three restaurants that have been on my bucket list for years
  • Figure out how to meet more American Clients. Those accents make me feel like I'm with a movie star, what can I say?!
  • Travel whenever I can
  • Try to be in Chinatown for Chinese New Year
  • Try to get to Paris in late May/ early June
  • Try a new cuisine that I'm completely unfamiliar with

I am an elegant, affectionate, sensual hedonist and elite, discreet dating companion... a blonde, ultrafeminine and authentically kinky English rose. I like to laugh, smile, flirt and play, whether for a moment’s welcome escape, a wild afternoon or an opulent evening for two… anywhere luxurious between London and Devon. If you would like to comment on this post or arrange a date, please e-mail MissLillyWatson@Protonmail.com.

 Subscribe to my blog in a reader
💙 OnlyFans
🕊️ Follow me on Twitter
🎁 Browse my wishlist

Popular Posts