What is the difference between the Girlfriend Experience (GFE) and just... having a girlfriend?



Think of GFE as being all the best parts of having a guilt-free, mutually beneficial affair with an exciting, glamorous, sweet, friendly, occasionally kinky, well-educated and well-travelled girlfriend who is there to bring you out of your shell- with none of the potential drawbacks.

I will never nag, chase, get jealous, get lip fillers or tattoos, pressure you for commitment, present unexpected financial or legal costs, have unprotected sex or outstay my welcome- or shy away from a threesome if you have your eye on one of my friends! In fact, I love it when you eye up my friends!

I am always discreet and drama-free, beautifully presented, adventurous, caring and excited to get to know you... intimately. I yearn to give pure passion, freedom, feminine elegance and good company, with no strings attached, whenever you need it. Perhaps that makes me the best girlfriend in the world.

I am an elegant, affectionate, sensual hedonist and elite, discreet dating companion... a blonde, ultrafeminine and authentically kinky English rose. I like to laugh, smile, flirt and play, whether for a moment’s welcome escape, a wild afternoon or an opulent evening for two… If you would like to comment on this post or arrange a date, please email MissLillyWatson@Protonmail.com. 

💙 Get to know me on OnlyFans
🎁 Browse my wishlist  Subscribe to my blog in a reader

Popular Posts